Humboldt Ave. Skate Park
A skate park with several bowls and a small, shaded gathering area.
We'd Like Your Feedback!
This is a *conceptual* design for updating the Humboldt Ave. Skate Park. A new bowl, street features, and more. Use the form below to send us your thoughts. We're still bouncing around ideas!
Email Me a Copy
I am a Human.
Thank you for your submission.
Daily Hours of Operation
|January||8:00 am||5:30 pm|
|February||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|March||8:00 am||6:30 pm|
|April||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|May||8:00 am||8:30 pm|
|June/July||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|August||8:00 am||8:30 pm|
|September||8:00 am||7:30 pm|
|October||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|November/December||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
- Only persons using skateboards and skates, including but not limited to roller skates, in-line skates and or roller blades, are allowed on the skateboard track.
- Persons using bicycles are not allowed on the skateboard track.
- Persons without skateboards or skates are not allowed on the skateboard track.
- The District Manager may close the Humboldt Neighborhood Park skateboard track whenever the Manager determines that such closure is necessary for the protection of public property or public safety.
- Amplified sound is prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Tagging, graffiti and or any other form of defacing park property is not permitted.
- Every person using the skateboard track shall wear a helmet, wrist supports, elbow pads and knee pads at all times.
- No food or drink are allowed within the skateboard track surface area.
- Additional obstacles or other materials, including but not limited to ramps, jumps and lights, shall not be brought into the skateboard track by any person at any time.