Expectations for Participants
- Be Safe (includes staying with the group, keeping hands and feet to themselves)
- Be Respectful (includes listening and following directions, using appropriate language, being kind to others)
- Be Responsible (includes using the restroom independently/no bathroom accidents, keeping track of personal items, telling the truth)
Participant Readiness Quiz:
Questions to consider before signing your child up for programs. Our goal is for your child to be successful at the program. If your answer is "NO" to one or more of these questions, your child may not be ready to attend on their own. Feel free to contact a program Supervisor if you have questions.
- Can they meet the Participant Expectations?
- Are they able to stay with the group and not run away when upset or overwhelmed? Our programs maintain set ratios and are not designed for one on one care.
- Is your child overwhelmed with loud noises? At times, programs can be loud.
- Is your child comfortable when you are not present?
- Does your child warm up to new situations where they do not know anyone?