Flag Football League Registration Information:
General youth sports jersey is mandatory and can be purchased at the CARD Office for $15. One mandatory practice and one game a week during the season. Mouth guards must be worn at all games and practices.
Players will be emailed their team information before practices are scheduled to start.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 8/5/19 ($63)
Final Registration Deadline: 8/12/19 ($73)
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINKS:
Grade is what player is entering in fall 2019
2nd Grade I Course # 5348 I Click here to register
3rd Grade I Course # 5349 I Click here to register
4th Grade I Course # 5350 I Click here to register
5th Grade I Course # 5351 I Click here to register
6th Grade I Course # 5352 I Click here to register
7th Grade I Course # 5353 I Click here to register
8th Grade I Course # 5353 I Click here to register
Practices: Practices are dependent on the coach’s availability. For specific questions about practice times, please contact your coach.
Games: Games will run early September through mid-October. Games will be played any time between 4-7pm. Each game is approximately one hour. All game days are tentative and are subject to change. Game schedeuls will be posted here by 8/25
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th Grade: Tuesdays
- 5th & 6th Grade: Thursdays
- 7th & 8th Grade: Wednesdays
- Should there be inclement weather, please visit www.chicorec.com/fields one hour before your game is scheduled to start
Uniforms: Players must have a General Youth Sports jersey by their first game. Jerseys can be purchased at the CARD office for $15, and are the same jersey used in all our flag football leagues. Mouth guards must be provided by the player and worn at all games and practices.
Locations: Practice location is dependent on each team’s coach. Games will be played at DeGarmo Park and other community parks based on field space and conditions.
Team Formation: All teams will be formed using our team formation procedure. Grades will be combined if there aren’t enough players to sustain a league. This will be determined after the registration deadline. Genders are combined. All team formation is at the discretion of the Recreation staff.
Skills Evaluation: CARD will contact participants for a skills evaluation if needed.
Buddy Request: Do you have one friend you want to request your player to play with? Click here to turn in a Buddy Request.
Interested in Coaching? Find more information and a volunteer application online at www.chicorec.com/volunteer-to-coach
- Seating is limited at all locations. Please bring a chair if you have one available.
- Due to safety, spectators must sit on the opposite sideline as players and coaches,
- Due to the size of the league and not being affiliated with any school district, we are unable to change the game schedule (including days/times) once it's posted live.
- There is no tolerance for unsportsmanlike behavior from players, parents, or spectators.
- Persons or players participating in activities sponsored by CARD are not covered in any way for personal liability, property damage, medical injuries, etc.