Flag Football League Registration Information:
Nothing says fall like football! Join our fun recreational flag football league. General youth sports jersey is mandatory and can be purchased at the CARD Office for $15. One mandatory practice and one game a week during the season. All players must provide and wear a mouth guard at practices and games.
Players will be emailed their team information before practices are scheduled to start.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 8/5/19 ($63)
Final Registration Deadline: 8/12/19 ($73)
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINKS:
Grade is what player is entering in fall 2019
2nd Grade I Course # 5348 I Click here to register
3rd Grade I Course # 5349 I Click here to register
4th Grade I Course # 5350 I Click here to register
5th Grade I Course # 5351 I Click here to register
6th Grade I Course # 5352 I Click here to register
7th Grade I Course # 5353 I Click here to register
8th Grade I Course # 5353 I Click here to register
Practices: Practices are dependent on the coach’s availability. For specific questions about practice times, please contact your coach.
Games: Games will run early September through mid-October. Games will be played any time between 4-7pm. Each game is approximately one hour. All game days are tentative and are subject to change. Game schedules will be posted here by 8/25
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th Grade: Tuesdays
- 5th & 6th Grade: Thursdays
- 7th & 8th Grade: Wednesdays
- Should there be inclement weather, please visit www.chicorec.com/fields one hour before your game is scheduled to start
Uniforms: Players must have a General Youth Sports jersey by their first game. Jerseys can be purchased at the CARD office for $15, and are the same jersey used in all our flag football leagues. Mouth guards must be provided by the player and worn at all games and practices.
Locations: Practice location is dependent on each team’s coach. Games will be played at DeGarmo Park and other community parks based on field space and conditions.
Team Formation: All teams will be formed using our team formation procedure. Grades will be combined if there aren’t enough players to sustain a league. This will be determined after the registration deadline. Genders are combined. All team formation is at the discretion of the Recreation staff.
Skills Evaluation: CARD will contact participants for a skills evaluation if needed.
Buddy Request: Do you have one friend you want to request your player to play with? Click here to turn in a Buddy Request.
Interested in Coaching? Find more information and a volunteer application online at www.chicorec.com/volunteer-to-coach
- Seating is limited at all locations. Please bring a chair if you have one available.
- Due to safety, spectators must sit on the opposite sideline as players and coaches,
- Due to the size of the league and not being affiliated with any school district, we are unable to change the game schedule (including days/times) once it's posted live.
- There is no tolerance for unsportsmanlike behavior from players, parents, or spectators.
- Persons or players participating in activities sponsored by CARD are not covered in any way for personal liability, property damage, medical injuries, etc.