High School Game Information:
Practices start the week of January 20. Contact your coach and/or check your email for practice updates!
High School Basketball Leagues
This 9th-12th grade league is perfect for players who love the game of basketball. CARD coaches will conduct practice one time per week with games once a week. This will be a competitive league with all participants receiving playing time. Teams will practice once per week. A reversible jersey with a number, is included in the registration cost. Jerseys will be distributed at the first game.
Players will be emailed their team information before practices are scheduled to start.
The final registration deadline passed on 12/2. Click HERE to get on our waitlist for the 9th-12th grade leagues.
Practices: Practice day and times are determined by your paid coach and availability. Practices are dependent on available gym space.
Games: Game times will vary between 4-9PM, Wednesdays and/or Fridays from mid-January through mid-March.
Sportsmanship: In order to be eligible for be in the end of season tournament, teams must maintain a minimum amount of sportsmanship points throughout the seaosn. Poor sportsmanship from teams will disqualify them from playing in the end of season tournament.
Locations: Practice and game locations are dependent on available gym space. Locations will include “Arron Ray Clark Memorial” Field House, the Dorothy F. Johnson Center and other community gyms.
Team Formation: All teams will be formed using our team formation procedure. Genders will be combined. Grades will be combined if there aren’t enough players to sustain a league. This will be determined after the registration deadline. All team formation is at the discretion of the Recreation staff.
Skills Evaluation: Staff will contact participants for a skills evaluation if a skills evaluation is needed.
- Seating is limited at all locations. Please bring a chair if you have one available.
- Due to safety, spectators must sit on the opposite sideline as players and coaches.
- Due to the size of the league and not being affiliated with any school district, we are unable to change the game schedule (including days/times) once it's posted live.
- There is no tolerance for unsportsmanlike behavior from players, parents, or spectators. All persons in the gym are expected to follow CARD's Code of Conduct.
- All players, coaches and spectators on-site will be expected to follow CARD's Refusal to Abide by the Official protocol.
- Persons or players participating in activities sponsored by CARD are not covered in any way for personal liability, property damage, medical injuries, etc.