High School Basketball Leagues
This 9th-12th grade league is perfect for players who love the game of basketball. CARD coaches will conduct practice one time per week with games once a week. This will be a competitive league with all participants receiving playing time. Teams will practice once per week. A reversible jersey with a number, is included in the registration cost. Jerseys will be distributed at the first game.
Players will be emailed their team information before practices are scheduled to start.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 11/25/19 ($105)
Final Registration Deadline: 12/2/19 ($115)
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINKS:
9th Grade I Course # 5467 I Click here to register
10th Grade I Course # 5468 I Click here to register
11th Grade I Course # 5469 I Click here to register
12th Grade I Course # 5470 I Click here to register
Buddy/Special Request: Do you have one friend you want to request your player to play with or do you have a special coach/practice request you need to let us know about? Click here to fill out a buddy/spceial request form by the registration deadline!
Practices: Practice day and times are determined by your paid coach and availability. Practices are dependent on available gym space.
Games: Game times will vary between 4-9PM, Wednesdays and/or Fridays from mid-January through mid-March.
Sportsmanship: In order to be eligible for be in the end of season tournament, teams must maintain a minimum amount of sportsmanship points throughout the seaosn. Poor sportsmanship from teams will disqualify them from playing in the end of season tournament.
Locations: Practice and game locations are dependent on available gym space. Locations will include “Arron Ray Clark Memorial” Field House, the Dorothy F. Johnson Center and other community gyms.
Team Formation: All teams will be formed using our team formation procedure. Genders will be combined. Grades will be combined if there aren’t enough players to sustain a league. This will be determined after the registration deadline. All team formation is at the discretion of the Recreation staff.
Skills Evaluation: Staff will contact participants for a skills evaluation if a skills evaluation is needed.
- Seating is limited at all locations. Please bring a chair if you have one available.
- Due to safety, spectators must sit on the opposite sideline as players and coaches.
- Due to the size of the league and not being affiliated with any school district, we are unable to change the game schedule (including days/times) once it's posted live.
- There is no tolerance for unsportsmanlike behavior from players, parents, or spectators. All persons in the gym are expected to follow CARD's Code of Conduct.
- All players, coaches and spectators on-site will be expected to follow CARD's Refusal to Abide by the Official protocol.
- Persons or players participating in activities sponsored by CARD are not covered in any way for personal liability, property damage, medical injuries, etc.