Junior Giants: 5-13 Years Old
Thank you for your patience as we’ve navigated these unprecedented times together. We have come to the difficult decision that we will not be able to hold an in-person Junior Giants season this year. While we wish we could be on the fields together, our number one priority is the health and safety of our community, especially our kids.
In the meantime, the Giants Community Fund is offering a free 4-week virtual season called Junior Giants at Home. Led by Junior Giants AmeriCorps Ambassadors, these live virtual practices combine physical activity, Word of the Week content and videos created by Giants players and coaches just for Junior Giants players.
Click here to register for the Junior Giants at Home!
WHAT: Junior Giants at Home
- Live, age-specific practices featuring videos made especially for Junior Giants by Giants Manager Gabe Kapler and his coaching staff
- 25-35 minute team-style sessions that focus on:Physical activity & nutrition Baseball/softball skills & drills Reading Bullying Prevention Junior Giants Four Bases of Character Development: Leadership, Teamwork Confidence and Integrity
- Registration for the current season (June 8 - July 3) is now live at jrgiantsathome.org. The final summer season will begin on July 6.
- At home!
- All youth ages 5-18 are welcome!
- Head to jrgiantsathome.org/ to register now!
- Email Juinor Giants AmeriCorps Ambassador, Robert Harrigan at, (redacted) Click here to see a short video to get to know Robert!