Preschool Program for Ages 3-5
Are you looking for an exciting preschool program for your child to start for the 2021-2022 school year? Look no further! Little Wonders is guaranteed to get your little one ready for kindergarten by making learning fun and adventurous! Through interactive play and stimulating hands-on activities, Little Wonders’ curriculum encourages exploration and discovery of both academic and social learning skills. Science experiments, cooking fun, field trips, animal discovery, and more, will cultivate a life-long enthusiasm for wonder and learning in your little one!
Days: Monday-Thursday I Dates: September-May I Time: 8 AM-12:30 PM I Ages: 3-5
- 8 AM-8:30 AM: Drop off your Little Wonder
- 8:30 AM-12 PM: Class awesomeness filled with wonder, excitement, learning, and fun!
- 12 PM-12:30 PM: Pick up your Little Wonder
Program Instructor: Amanda Jean
Program Location: Dorothy Johnson Center at 775 East 16th St. in the Toddler Room
Little Wonders Curriculum
- Sciences & Technology: Science experiments and exploring technology will be part integrated in Little Wonders.
- Music & Art: Music will be listened to daily/weekly, and the use of basic beat patterns will be explored. Artwork will be a daily experience.
- Math & Language: Math and Language will be worked on throughout the sessions with progressions each week.
- Social Learning: Small and large group interactions during structure and open playtime to allow each Little Wonder to grow.
- Emotional Growth: Positive behavior management is used to give each child the opportunity to learn and grow emotionally.
- Play & Wonder: Hand-on experiences and play will be included each day. Interactive opportunities, field trips, cooking fun, animal discovery and more will cultivate lifelong enthusiasm for wonder, and learning!
What Else to Know About The Program:
Days & Times: Little Wonders runs Monday through Thursday, from 8 AM-12:30 PM. Click HERE to review the program calendar to see holidays and days off.21-22 Little Wonders Program Calendar.pdf
Fees: Billing is on a month-to-month basis. Monthly fees vary based on the number of days of the program. The fee for Little Wonders is $19 per day. CARD does not pro-rate for days unattended. Payments are automatically processed 5 days prior to the last day of each month for the program the following month.
- · Click HERE to see the program calendar
- · September 2021 (15 program days): $285
- · October 2021 (16 program days): $304
- · November 2021 (13 program days): $247
- · December 2021 (10 program days): $190
- · January 2022 (11 program days): $228
- · February 2022 (15 program days): $285
- · March 2022 (15 program days): $285
- · April 2022 (15 program days): $285
- · May 2022 (16 program days): $304
Program Details: For program details, click here to view the 21/22 Parent Handbook. Children must be able to use the restroom independently to participate in the program.
Enrollment: CARD will be offering Little Wonders for the 21/22 school year. If there is room in the program, new students can start at the beginning of any month.
Little Wonder Resources & Forms
If currently enrolled, click here to access your online CARD account.
Little Wonders Specific Forms:21-22 Little Wonders Program Calendar.pdf21-22 Little Wonders Parent Handbook.pdfWelcome Letter from Ms. Amanda.pdf
General CARD Forms;
- Pick-Up Authorization Letter Template
- Directive to Restrict Access
- Authorization for Emergency Life Saving Medication Administration packet
- Medical Mask Exemption Form
- Reasonable Accommodations Policy.pdf
- Accommodation Request Form.pdf
CARD's Tax ID #94-1156263