On-Line Computer classes by Create & Learn
Founded by Former Product Director at Google and Senior Tech Lead at Apple and Uber, Create & Learn offers the Best Online Coding Classes for Children in K-12.
- Our curricula are developed by tech experts from top companies like Google, experienced teachers, and graduates from Stanford, MIT, and Harvard.
- We offer the most comprehensive computer learning for kids from beginner coding to state-of-art technologies built by Google and Amazon.
- All classes are live online led by teachers with small class sizes
- Classes are taught by highly qualified teachers who are passionate about Computer Science education.
- 100% project-based learning develops creativity and critical thinking skills.
Developed by MIT, Scratch coding is a great way to introduce kids to computer programming. However, not all kids' coding classes are created equal. In fact, it is far from that. Learning coding is much more about developing computational thinking, creativity, and critical thinking, than writing a couple of programs.
This class covers the most advanced coding concepts that Scratch has to offer, beyond what is offered in Scratch Ninja classes 1 and 2. In this Advanced Scratch class, students will design and deliver projects on their own, spending significant time outside of class to complete projects successfully. The end-to-end process includes designing games in response to a users' preferences, organizing the design process into multiple steps, and structuring codes in efficient ways. Registration closes 2 days prior to start date. Zoom link will be sent out prior to the first class.
Mondays | 4/26 - 5/17 | 4:00 - 5:00 PM - Register Online