We are so excited to offer a 5 week session of ShortE's. Each session will include a "ShortE" and one parent going through a variety of skills and drills, lead by our amazing staff. Each ShortE/parent "team" will have their own assigned equipment, and socially distanced areas to have plenty of space to work through everything.
Location: Park area at the Dorothy F. Johnson Center at 775 East 16th St.
Ages: 3-6 years old + one parent/guardian
Cost: $45 (Click here to see scholarship information)
Program Requirements: Each participant is required to have ONE parent attend the program with them. To minimize the amount of people at the program, do not bring any other family/children other than the one registered ShortE participant and one parent.
- For specific requirements, please visit www.chicorec.com/child-care-fall-2020.
- ShortE's will be outside at all times while Butte County is on the State Watch List.
- 6 feet distancing will be maintained between participants/parent "duos".
- Masks are required for all parents and participants. If you or your your child has a medical need that prohibits you from wearing a mask, this form is required AND the you must wear a face shield. We are firm on this policy for the safety of staff and participants.
- ShortE's will follow guidelines set forth at: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Youth-Sports-FAQ.aspx
What to Bring to ShortE's:
- Face Mask for parent and participant
- Water for parent and participant
- Athletic Clothing & Shoes for parent and participant
Age: 3-6 years old + parent/guardian
Saturday I All Star Sports* I 9/26-10/24 I 10:45-11:45 AM I Click here to register
*will feature Soccer, Tee-Ball, Football, Basketbal, Golf/Hockey and more!