Tuesday Night Social Dance
Whether you’re just beginning or a real pro, our beautiful dance floor is waiting for you to take a spin. As the music plays, reminisce of the old days—the Foxtrot, Waltz, Swing and many more! Enjoy Country? We’ve got it! Don’t miss this opportunity to dance and enjoy the company of others! No partner required! Social Dances are held on the first, third and fourth Tuesday of the month. Refreshments are always welcome! Please call the Lakeside Pavilion office for location changes at 530-895-4015.
Live Bands, $8 per person; DJ $7 per person.
6:30-9:00 PM - Doors open at 6:00 PM
- Jan 7: DJ Miro @ CARD Community Center
- Jan 21: Cottonwood Band @ CARD Community Center
- Jan 28: Swing Shift @ Lakeside Pavilion
- Feb 4: DJ Miro @ CARD Community Center
- Feb 18: Cottonwood Band @ CARD Community Center
- Feb 25: Swing Shift @ Lakeside Pavilion
- Mar 3: DJ Miro @ CARD Community Center
- Mar 17: Cottonwood Band @ CARD Community Center
- Mar 24: Swing Shift @ Lakeside Pavilion
Friday Night Ballroom Dance
Do you like old-time ballroom dancing reminiscent of the ‘40s? Usually scheduled for the 3rd Friday of each month*, the Friday Night Ballroom Dance offers a dance class (which is included with the price of admission) with instructor John Meehan at 6:30 PM. No partner is required! Doors open at 6:00 PM. CARD Community Center.
DJ Miro: 7:30-10:00 PM
- January 17 - Foxtrot
- February 28 - 4-Count Swing
- March - NO DANCE
- April 24 - American Tango
All dances at the CARD Community Center. *Please call the Lakeside Pavilion office for updates at 530-895-4015.
"Not So Senior" Prom
- May 15, 2020
Please visit our website in April for more details!