The perfect way to bring in Thanksgiving- with a little basketball! Whether your child is a beginner or more advanced player, the drills and life skills taught at this camp will help them fall in love with the game. Whether they want to improve their skills, or try something new, we have something that will motivate, educate and challenge everyone.
Registration deadline: Thursday, November 19
Grades 2nd-5th, Boys & Girls
M, Tu, W | 11/23-11/25 | 8 AM - 1 PM | Register online
Dates & Times:
- Dates: Monday, 11/23 through Wednesday, 11/25
- Times: Drop off between 8AM-1PM, pick up between 12:15-1PM.
- Sports Institute will follow guidelines set forth at: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Youth-Sports-FAQ.aspx
- Masks are required for all participants.
- To minimize the amount of people present, only participants and staff are allowed inside the facility.
- Cost: $75 (click here to see scholarship information)
- Location: Community Park, 1900 Dr. MLK Jr. Parkway. Check in and out will happen outside the "Arron Ray Clark Memorial" gym, the first parking lot of Community Park.
What to Bring to Camp:
- Monday: Bring a completed emergency form.
- Face mask
- Plenty of water
- A hardy and nutritious snack
- Athletic clothing & shoes