The perfect way to bring in Thanksgiving- with a little basketball! Whether your child is a beginner or more advanced player, the drills and life skills taught at this camp will help them fall in love with the game. Whether they want to improve their skills, or try something new, we have something that will motivate, educate and challenge everyone.
11/17/2020 Update: Camp has moved to the Dorothy F. Johnson Center (775 East 16th St) due to Butte County moving back into the Purple Tier. CLICK HERE to review an email sent to registered Turkey Basketball Participants.
Grades 2nd-5th, Boys & Girls
M-W | 11/23-11/25 | 8 AM - 1 PM | Register online
Dates & Times:
- Dates: Monday, 11/23 through Wednesday, 11/25
- Times: Drop off between 8AM-9AM, pick up between 12:15-1PM.
- Turkey Basketball Camp will follow guidelines set forth at: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Youth-Sports-FAQ.aspx
- Masks are required for all participants.
- To minimize the amount of people present, only participants and staff are allowed inside the facility.
- Cost: $75 (click here to see scholarship information)
- Location: Dorothy F. Johnson Center at 775 East 16th St. (updated 11/17/20) All basketball activities will take place outdoors on the basketball courts. Only participants and staff are allowed in the building.
What to Bring to Camp:
- Monday: Bring a completed emergency form.
- Face mask
- Plenty of water
- A hardy and nutritious snack
- Athletic clothing & shoe and several layers of clothing
- Backpack to put all belongings in