Flag Football League Game Information
Players will be emailed their team information by Sunday, September 3.
Game Schedules: Will be posted by 9/1/18
Should there be inclement weather, please call the rain line at (530) 895-4711 ext. 3 one hour before your game is scheduled to start.
- For specific questions about practice times, please contact your coach.
- Seating is limited at all locations. Please bring a chair if you have one available.
- Due to safety, spectators must sit on the opposite sideline as players and coaches,
- Due to the size of the league and not being affiliated with any school district, we are unable to change the game schedule (including days/times) once it's posted live.
- There is no tolerance for unsportsmanlike behavior from players, parents, or spectators.
- Persons or players participating in activities sponsored by CARD are not covered in any way for personal liability, property damage, medical injuries, etc.
Flag Football League General Information: 2nd-8tth Grade
New this spring- a flag football 5 week mini league! General youth sports jersey is mandatory and can be purchased at the CARD Office for $15. Mouth guards must be worn at all games and practices.
Early Registration Deadline: 8/5/18 ($61)
Final Registration Deadline: 8/12/18 ($71)
Practices: Practices are dependent on the coach’s availability.
Games: Games will early September through mid-October. Games will be played any time between 4-7pm. Each game is approximately one hour. All game days are tentative and are subject to change.
- · 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade: Tuesdays
- · 5th and 6th Grade: Thursdays
- · 7th and 8th Grade: Wednesdays
Locations: Practice location is dependent on each team’s coach. Game location will be determined based on fall field conditions.
Team Formation: All teams will be formed using our team formation procedure. Grades will be combined if there aren’t enough players to sustain a league. This will be determined after the registration deadline. All team formation is at the discretion of the Recreation staff.
Skills Evaluation: CARD will contact participants for a skills evaluation if needed.
We need volunteers!: Each team needs a volunteer head coach for this league. If you or someone you know is interested in volunteering, please have them turn in a volunteer application. Click here for more information.
2nd Grade - Register here
3rd Grade - Register here
4th Grade - Register here
5th Grade - Register here
6th Grade - Register here
7th Grade - Register here
8th Grade - Register here