Flag Football Mini League Registration Information
General youth sports jersey is mandatory and can be purchased at the CARD Office for $15. One practice and one game a week during the season. Mouth guards must be worn at all games and practices.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 3/18/19 ($47)
Final Registration Deadline: 3/25/19 ($57)
- 3rd Grade (#4250)- Register here
- 4th Grade (#4251)- Reigster here
- 5th Grade (#4252)- Register here
- 6th Grade (#4253)- Register here
Practices: Practices are dependent on the coach’s availability.
Games: Games will run on Thursday between 4-7PM, from 4/11-5/9. Each game is approximately one hour. Game day is tentative and are subject to change. There is no end of season tournament in mini leagues.
Uniforms: Players must have a General Youth Sports jersey by their first game. Jerseys can be purchased at the CARD office for $15, and are the same jersey used in all our flag football leagues. Mouth guards must be provided by the player and worn at all games and practices.
Locations: Practice location is dependent on each team’s coach. Games will be played at DeGarmo Park and other community parks based on field space and conditions.
Team Formation: All teams will be formed using our team formation procedure. Grades will be combined if there aren’t enough players to sustain a league. This will be determined after the registration deadline. All team formation is at the discretion of the Recreation staff.
Skills Evaluation: CARD will contact participants for a skills evaluation if needed.
Buddy Request: Do you have one friend you want to request your player to play with? Click here to turn in a Buddy Request.
Interested in Coaching? Find more information and a volunteer application online at www.chicorec.com/volunteer-to-coach
Flag Football Mini League Game Information
Game Schedules: Game schedules will be updated by 4/7/19 by 5PM
Should there be inclement weather, please call the rain line at (530) 895-4711 ext. 3 one hour before your game is scheduled to start.
- For specific questions about practice times, please contact your coach.
- Seating is limited at all locations. Please bring a chair if you have one available.
- Due to safety, spectators must sit on the opposite sideline as players and coaches,
- Due to the size of the league and not being affiliated with any school district, we are unable to change the game schedule (including days/times) once it's posted live.
- There is no tolerance for unsportsmanlike behavior from players, parents, or spectators.
- Persons or players participating in activities sponsored by CARD are not covered in any way for personal liability, property damage, medical injuries, etc.