Youth Leader Program
The Youth Leader Program for the 2023 summer is full!
- If you have already been accepted into the program and need to register, please contact Katie Siegel at email@example.com.
- If you have not submitted an application but are still interested in the program, please contact Katie Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking current 7th-10th graders
The Youth Leader (YL) program is a work training opportunity for teens to develop leadership and communication skills while serving as positive role models for young campers. YL’s must have a desire to actively participate in the program in order for their experience to be successful. Under the supervision and direction of experienced staff members, YLs learn how to assist with activities and interact with campers, as well as perform general duties involved in the operation of summer camps. YLs can choose from a variety of camp options and can register for multiple weeks. YLs must attend an orientation, interview and specific camp trainings, will receive a camp shirt, the YL handbook and a certificate of participation.
Seeking current 7th-10th graders who
- Possess a positive attitude and cooperative spirit
- Are proactive and take initiative
- Have a genuine interest in working with children and developing leadership skills