This program provides outdoor recreation and fosters awareness of nature in a fun, safe and caring setting. Campers enjoy hands-on natural science labs, up-close animal visits, outdoor games, arts and crafts, and swimming in Big Chico Creek. Your child will experience the wonder of Bidwell Park!
- Camp Chico Creek shirts are required to be worn every day and one shirt is included with registration.
- Free lunch will be provided for families who qualify. On-site weekly registration is required for the lunch program.
- We will do our best to accommodate campers with severe allergies. If your child needs accommodation, please be sure to fill out the appropriate request 2 weeks before attending camp.
- Our main camp program and activities run from 9 AM to 4 PM and all campers should be dropped off by 9 AM. Pick up times are 1 PM for half-day or between 4 and 5:30 PM for full-day. Please pick up at scheduled times.
- NEW THIS YEAR – 4 weeks of summer will have a Friday field trip to the Forebay Aquatic Center included in the price of Full-Day, full-week registration. Field trips will be for Full-Day campers only on 6/19, 7/10, 7/24 and 8/7. There will be no Full-Day drop-in on these days. Full-Day camper pick up before 4pm will be at Forebay Aquatic Center on those days.
Please register online or at CARD Office. There will not be registration at camp. Same day registrations will not be accepted.
Location: Chico Creek Nature Center
Hours: Full-Day 7:30 AM-5:30 PM, Half-Day 7:30 AM-1:00 PM
|M-F||6/8-6/12||Raptors - Then and Now||$240||$155|
|M-F||6/22-6/26||Science of the Unexplained||$240||$155|
|M-F||7/6-7/10||Crazy Creek Week||$240||$155|
|M-F||7/19-7/24||Lost in Space||$240||$155|
Choose your individual date(s)
Does not apply to field trip days (6/19, 7/10, 7/24 and 8/7)
Dates: 6/8 - 8/13
Fee: $50/Full-Day -or- $35/Half-Day