Wildwood sits at the entry to beautiful Upper Bidwell Park. Built in 1995, Wildwood opened under the maintenance of the City until 2011 when CARD adopted the caretaking role. Wildwood is one of the area’s heavily used parks, and CARD has added to and preserved its great amenities.
Click here to find a Wild Wood Map on Google Maps
- A large Adventure Play Structure for children ages 5–12
- A “tot lot” for children ages 2–5
- Two (2) covered picnic areas with BBQs.
- Two (2) little league fields
- One large multi-use sports field
- Two (2) pump tracks: beginner and intermediate-to-advanced
- Walking/jogging path spanning approximately 3/4 of a mile
- Restroom facility