Thank you for your interest in CARD!
CARD is monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation with the top priority being the safety of our participants and staff. As of right now, we are actively recruiting for the following positions with your safety in mind. Please see openings below and apply!
Maintenance Aide II: Recruitment Closes 2/10/2023
- Extended Part Time
- $16.50 - $17.50/hr
- Monday through Friday, 6:30am - 12:00pm
- A Maintenance Aide II performs a variety of semi-skilled and skilled tasks in the maintenance of facilities, buildings, & structures. Employees work under general supervision, performing a full range of assigned duties, performing routine and semi-skilled duties. They are trained to perform the duties which require a higher degree of skill and responsibility. As trainees, employees may perform duties normally assigned to Utility I workers.
- Please be advised that this is a custodial position in our indoor facilities working morning shifts.
CARD is currently looking for energetic, passionate, and kind people to staff our upcoming basketball programs. Staff is responsible for making sure all players/coaches/spectators are gaining a “love of the game” in a positive, safe, and age-appropriate environment while following the expectations and goals of the CARD Youth Sports Department.
Volleyball Coaches & Officials
- The season runs March through May
- Chico Area Recreation & Park District is accepting applications for staff for our spring volleyball programming. We are actively recruiting volleyball officials and coaches.
YOUTH SPORTS VOLUNTEERS:
We need your help! Our awesome volunteers are what makes our programs so special. We are looking for dedicated people who are interested in spreading a "love of the game" while helping youth in a positive and safe environment. Each position requires getting fingerprinted, attending a pre-season and on-site meeting, holding one practice a week during the season, and attending games.
We are currently recruiting Head Coach and Assistant Coaches for youth sports teams (5th grade and below). Typically volunteers only spend 3-4 hours per week for the duration of the season.
ANIMAL CARE VOLUNTEER:
Are you interested in animals, educating others, and giving back to the community? Then come volunteer with us at the Chico Creek Nature Center! Our wonderful and hardworking volunteers are the backbone of the Living Animal Museum. As an Animal Care Volunteer, you will learn about our animals, handle and take care of them, and lead animal introductions for kiddos and the general public.
Course Instructors: Click to see more info
If you do not see a position that interests you, please click the link below to be notified when new positions open: