Thank you for your interest in CARD!
CARD is monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation with the top priority being the safety of our participants and staff. As of right now we are actively recruiting for fall & school-year positions with your safety in mind. Please see below openings and apply!
YOUTH AND ADULT SPORTS
CARD is currently looking for energetic, passionate and kind people to staff our upcoming fall programs. Staff are responsible for making sure all players/coaches/spectators are gaining a “love of the game” in a positive, safe and age appropriate environment, while following the expectations and goals of the CARD Sports Department.
Adult Soccer Sports Official: Ongoing recruitment
- Under direct supervision, the Sports Official will enforce rules/laws of the game, as well as manage all game situations which might occur during a sport program, supervise the onsite safety of the participants, and provide a public relation for the participants of the sports program.
- Days: M/W/Th; Times: 6:30p-10:30p: 2-3 games/night
Youth BASKETBALL Officials & Coaches: Ongoing Recruitment
- $14.00 - $20.00/hr
- TIMES: Please note that our basketball programs run mid-October 2021-March 2022. There is no program 11/22-11/26 for Thanksgiving Break and 12/20-1/2 for Winter Break. COACHES: Practices will be on Mondays, Tuesday or Thursdays from 3:30-5PM, 5-6:30PM, or 6:30-8PM. Each team only has one practice and one game a week. Games will be Wednesdays and/or Fridays from 11/3-3/11 between 3:30-7PM. Practices start the week of November 1.OFFICIALS: Games for all leagues will be on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday from 11/3-3/11. Weekday game times will vary between 4-9PM. Saturday games will vary between 9AM-3PM.WANT THE MOST HOURS? Sign up to be an official AND coach :-)
Adult Basketball Sports Official: Ongoing recruitment
- Under direct supervision, the Sports Official will control all game situations which might occur during a sport program, supervise the onsite safety of the participants, and provide a public relation for the participants of the sports program.
- Dates: Jan 3, 2022 - Mar 20, 2022 M/T/Th/Su, 7:00p-10:30p, 2-3 games per night
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
After School Program Recreation Leader: Ongoing Recruitment
Click HERE to apply for the After School Program Leader position
- We're searching for talented, energetic, responsible individuals who are serious about having fun! After School Leaders will assist children grades 1-5 with homework, facilitate activities and create a safe and fun environment. Leaders are expected to enrich the lives of the children by providing a nurturing environment and unique opportunities for them to learn and grow.
Facility Attendant I: Ongoing Recruitment
- $15.50 an hour
- Facility Attendant I's perform a wide variety of duties related to customer service and ensuring our facilities are open and ready for use. As a result of the usage of CARD facilities, the position will primarily require both night and weekend shifts.
Maintenance Aide: Ongoing Recruitment
- $14.00 an hour
- Part-time - 28 hours per week
- The position of Maintenance Aide is an important part of the CARD team, providing support for a variety of needs in our parks and facilities. Duties include set up and cleanup of recreation programs and special events; assist with planting projects and helping maintain and remove trees and shrubs; perform a variety of custodial duties including restroom and facility cleaning, sweeping, mopping and trash removal.
Course Instructors: Click to see more info
If you do not see a position that interests you, please click the link below to be notified when new positions open: