Field Conditions, Air Quality & Weather Update
This page will be updated with any changes in field and program status. Should there be inclement weather, air quality, or field condition concerns, please check this page one hour before your program is scheduled to start. If there are no updates, changes will be made on-site, if necessary. (TBD=To Be Determined).CARD Air Quality Policy 8.5.2021.pdf
AIR QUALITY REMINDER: Click here to see CARD's Air Quality Policy. Outdoor CARD programs will be canceled if the air quality is predicted to be 151 or higher during program time, and no indoor option is available. Participants should check AirNow.gov and PuprleAir.com and the smoke forecast to decide when to limit their families' activities. If you do not wish for you or your child to spend time outdoors, please consider if the activity or program is the right choice for your family for the day, based on the air quality.
Should the air quality reach "Unhealthy," we will assess each program's location to see if indoor space is available. If no indoor space is available, we will cancel the program for the day and alert families with an update.
We will update one hour before programs are scheduled to start if changes are made.
YOUTH SPORTS & PROGRAMS:
- FLAG FOOTBALL: All programs are currently running as scheduled. Please check back one hour before your scheduled program time to see if this has been updated.
ADULT SPORTS LEAGUES:
- All programs are currently running as scheduled. Please check back one hour before your scheduled program time to see if this has been updated.
FIELD CONDITION UPDATES:
- Community Park, 1900 Dr. MLK Jr Parkway: Open
- Dorothy F. Johnson Park, 775 East 16th St.: Open
- DeGarmo Park, 199 Leora Ct: Open
- Hooker Oak Park, 1928 Manzanita Ave: Open
- Sycamore Field, 500 South Park Dr: Open
- Wildwood Park, 100 Wildwood Ave: Open