Registration will be open April 1 through May 28! Starting 5/29, you can add your player to a waitlist. We will add players into the program on a first come/first serve basis.
Click HERE to get your player on our waitlist through the Giants SI Play.
The season will run from the week of June 11 through the week of July 30, visit, gojrgiants.org
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Because this is a free program, each team will be required to provide the following volunteers: Head Coach, Assistant Coach, and 2 Team Parents.
Parents are needed to volunteer as either a coach, assistant coach or team parent. Please complete the registration process for the volunteer role that interests you. Please review: Coach Job Description & Team Parent Job Description. If you are interested in volunteering, please turn in a CARD Volunteer Application.
All volunteers are required to register for a background check through Sports Illustrated Play and complete a seperate background check through CARD (at no cost to the volunteer).
MORE INFORMATION: Players will recieve an email with their team's information by Sunday, June 10 by 5PM. Practices will start the week of June 11. Please make sure emails from @chicorec.com and @SFGiants.com do not go to your junk mail.
MORE QUESTIONS?: Email Recreation Coordinator, Kati Crane at (redacted)
Players will be emailed their team information by Sunday, June 10.
Game schedules are posted online at www.TeamSideline.com/chico, The email you recieve by 6/10 will update you on your team color.
- 5/6 Years Old Game Schedule
- 7/8 Years Old Game Schedule
- 9/10 Years Old Game Schedule
- 11-13 Years Old Game Schedule
Click here for a Community Park layout to figure out what field you are playing on. Don't forget to check out the Information Table each Saturday for questions, picking up reading incentives and reminders.
Should there be inclement weather, please call the rain line at (530) 895-4711 ext. 3 one hour before your game is scheduled to start. Should a game have to be cancelled, we are not able to make it up.
- Team and individual pictures will be taken before games on Saturday, June 30.
- For specific questions about practice times, please contact your coach.
- No score is kept in any Jr. Giants game- the team with the most smiles wins!
- FREE Lunches will be offered from 10:30am-12:30pm by CUSD Nutritional Services on game days.
- There is limited seating at all game locations. Please feel free to bring a chair if you have one available. Spectators/parents must stay out of the dugout areas unless they are cleared volunteers.
- Due to the size of the league and not being affiliated with any school district, we are unable to change the game schedule (including days/times) once it's posted live.
- There is no tolerance for unsportsmanlike behavior from players, parents, or spectators.
- Persons or players participating in activities sponsored by CARD are not covered in any way for personal liability, property damage, medical injuries, etc
- Click here to review the First Pitch Meeting power point.
- Click here to see a breakdown of Jr. Giants and incentive reminders.
- Call our Recreation Coordinator at (530) 895-2619, or email at (redacted)