Registration will be open April 1 through May 27!
The season will run from the week of June 10 through the week of July 29, visit, gojrgiants.org
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Because this is a free program, each team will be required to provide the following volunteers: Head Coach, Assistant Coach, and 2 Team Parents.
Parents are needed to volunteer as either a coach, assistant coach or team parent. Please complete the registration process for the volunteer role that interests you. Please review: Coach Job Description & Team Parent Job Description. If you are interested in volunteering, please turn in a CARD Volunteer Application.
All volunteers are required to register for a background check through Sports Illustrated Play and complete a seperate background check through CARD (at no cost to the volunteer).
MORE INFORMATION: Players will recieve an email with their team's information by Sunday, June 9 by 5PM. Practices will start the week of June 10. Please make sure emails from @chicorec.com and @SFGiants.com do not go to your junk mail.
MORE QUESTIONS?: Email Recreation Coordinator, Kati Crane at (redacted)
Players will be emailed their team information by Sunday, June 9.
Game schedules are posted online at www.TeamSideline.com/chico, The email you recieve by 6/9 will update you on your team color.
- 5/6 Years Old Game Schedule (will be updated by 6/9)
- 7/8 Years Old Game Schedule (will be updated by 6/9)
- 9/10 Years Old Game Schedule (will be updated by 6/9)
- 11-13 Years Old Game Schedule (will be updated by 6/9)
Click here for a Community Park layout to figure out what field you are playing on. Don't forget to check out the Information Table each Saturday for questions, picking up reading incentives and reminders.
Should there be inclement weather, please call the rain line at (530) 895-4711 ext. 3 one hour before your game is scheduled to start. Should a game have to be cancelled, we are not able to make it up.
- Team and individual pictures will be taken before games on Saturday, June 29.
- For specific questions about practice times, please contact your coach.
- No score is kept in any Jr. Giants game- the team with the most smiles wins!
- FREE Lunches will be offered from 10:30am-12:30pm by CUSD Nutritional Services on game days.
- There is limited seating at all game locations. Please feel free to bring a chair if you have one available. Spectators/parents must stay out of the dugout areas unless they are cleared volunteers.
- Due to the size of the league and not being affiliated with any school district, we are unable to change the game schedule (including days/times) once it's posted live.
- There is no tolerance for unsportsmanlike behavior from players, parents, or spectators.
- Persons or players participating in activities sponsored by CARD are not covered in any way for personal liability, property damage, medical injuries, etc
- Call our Recreation Coordinator at (530) 895-2619, or email at (redacted)