ADULT OPEN GYM
If you don't have a team or want to get some extra gym time during the week, check out our Adult Open Gym! Times and dates may vary throughout the year, so check this page often for closures or changes in the schedule. Each Open Gym session is $3 and may be paid in cash at the gym.
Open Gym participants between the ages of 15-17 must have a guardian signature to participate.
Upon arrival, each participant must pay and sign the Open Gym waiver to be eligible to play.
Open gyms must have at least 12 paid participants each session to keep running.
Place: "Arron Ray Clark Memorial" Community Park Field House, 1900 Dr. MLK Jr. Parkway
Fee: $3 (cash)
Volleyball: Sundays | 4pm-6pm - starting 7/11/21
OPEN GYM GUIDELINES
1) Each participant must sign the Open Gym waiver each day they play.
2) $3 cash per person is due upon entering the gym. No exclusions, no IOU's and no partial payments.
3) If there are not at least 12 participants present, open gym will be shut down for the day.
4) If a large number of people attend, the capacity will be capped at 28 people.
5) CARD reserves the right to shut down open gym due to low numbers (must have at least 12 paid participants), lack of available staff, or need for the gym for programming.