ADULT OPEN GYM
Looking to meet new players in the area? Maybe a quick pick up game? Or just getting in some extra court time before League Play starts up. Join us for CARD Adult Sports Open Gym!
Times and dates may vary throughout the year, so check this page often for closures or changes in the schedule.
Open Gym sessions are $3/person and must be paid in cash at the gym.
Open Gym sessions are held at the 20th Street Community Park Field House.
- Sundays | 4pm-6pm
- Tuesdays | 7:30pm-9:30pm through 11/23/2021
- Thursdays | 7:45pm-9:45pm beginning 12/2/2021
- Sundays | 10:00am-12:00p beginning 11/6/2021
- Tuesdays | 8:00p-10:00p beginning 11/30/2021
OPEN GYM GUIDELINES
- Each participant must sign the Open Gym waiver each day they play.
- $3 cash per person is due upon entering the gym. No exclusions, no IOU's and no partial payments.
- If there are not at least 12 participants present, open gym will be shut down for the day.
- Open Gym capacity is 28 participants
- CARD reserves the right to shut down open gym due to low numbers (must have at least 12 paid participants), lack of available staff, or need for the gym for programming.
CURRENT COVID-19 Guidelines for CARD Activities: CLICK HERE
Are you interested in having a different sport, time, or location for CARD Open Gym?