Spring Volleyball 5th-8th Grade Game Schedules
- 5th Grade Game Schedules & Tournament Brackets
- 6th Grade Game Schedules & Tournament Brackets
- 7th/8th Grade Game Schedules & Tournament Brackets
Practice Matrix: For specific questions about practice times, please contact your coach.
Picture Schedule:CARD Volleyball Picture Schedule 4.12.19.pdf
- Seating is limited at all locations. Please bring a chair if you have one available.
- Due to safety, spectators are not allowed to sit behind any service line.
- Due to the size of the league and not being affiliated with any school district, we are unable to change the game schedule (including days/times) once it's posted live.
- There is no tolerance for unsportsmanlike behavior from players, parents, or spectators. All persons in the gym are expected to follow CARD's Code of Conduct.
- Persons or players participating in activities sponsored by CARD are not covered in any way for personal liability, property damage, medical injuries, etc.
Volleyball Instructional League: 3rd-4th Grade
This instructional league is open to all youth in 3rd and 4th grade. Coaches will work with players the first 2 weeks to introduce the sport of volleyball using basic skill techniques and formations. The last 3 weeks will be 20 minute practices and a formal 40 minute game each day. Fundamentals and simple game strategy will be taught throughout the program. Show up the first day and be ready to play! You will not be contacted by a coach for this program. General youth sports jersey is optional (can be purchased at the CARD Office for $15). “Arron Ray Clark Memorial” Field House at Community Park at 1900 Dr. MLK Jr. Parkway.
Registration deadline: Open until filled or program starts, no on-site registration available
Age: Grade 3-4
Saturdays | 4/27-5/18 | 9:30-10:30 AM | Fee: $47 I Register online
Saturdays | 4/27-5/18 | 10:45-11:45 AM | Fee: $47 I Register online
Volleyball Academy 3rd-8th Grade
Does your player need a little extra work before the season starts? This volleyball academy is a great opportunity for players to focus on the fundamental skills with optimal results before leagues begin. We will focus on passing/setting and serving with game-like scenarios at the end. Show up the first day and be ready to play! You will not be contacted by a coach for this program. “Arron Ray Clark Memorial” Field House at Community Park
Registration deadline: Open until filled or program starts, no on-site registration available.
Course #4095 Tuesdays | 6/18-7/9 | 5:45-6:45 PM | Grade 3rd-8th | Fee $37 | Register online
Course #4096 Tuesdays | 7/16-8/6 | 5:45-6:45 PM | Grade 3rd-8th | Fee $37 | Register online