Volleyball Leagues Information
The final registration deadline has passed for the 5th-8th grade leauges. Please click here to get on our waitlist. The 9th-12th grade league registration will remain open until 3/18/18.
Game Schedules/Tournament Bracket:
- 5th Game Schedule/Tournament Bracket
- 6th Game Schedule/Tournament Bracket
- 7th/8th Game Schedule/Tournament Bracket
- 9th-12th Game Schedule/Tournament Bracket (to be posted by 3/23/18)
- For specific questions about practice times, please contact your coach.
- Team and individual pictures will be taken before games on Friday, April 13.
- Seating is limited at all locations. Please bring a chair if you have one available.
- Due to safety, spectators are not allowed to sit behind any service line.
- Due to the size of the league and not being affiliated with any school district, we are unable to change the game schedule (including days/times) once it's posted live.
- There is no tolerance for unsportsmanlike behavior from players, parents, or spectators.
- Persons or players participating in activities sponsored by CARD are not covered in any way for personal liability, property damage, medical injuries, etc.
Volleyball Instructional League: 3rd-4th Grade
This instructional league is open to all youth in 3rd and 4th grade. Coaches will work with players the first two weeks to introduce the sport of volleyball using basic skill techniques and formations. The last four weeks will be 20 minute practices and a formal 40 minute game each day. Fundamentals and simple game strategy will be taught throughout the program. Show up the first day and be ready to play! You will not be contacted by a coach for this program. General youth sports jersey is optional (can be purchased at the CARD Office for $15). “Arron Ray Clark Memorial” Field House at Community Park.
Registration deadline: Open until filled or program starts, no on-site registration available
Age: Grade 3-4
Saturdays | 4/14-5/12 | 9:30-10:30 AM | Register online
Saturdays | 6/16-7/14 | 9:30-10:30 AM | Register online
Volleyball Academy: 3rd-8th Grade
Does your player need a little extra work before the season starts? This volleyball academy is a great opportunity for players to focus on the fundamental skills with optimal results before leagues begin. We will focus on passing/setting and serving with game-like scenarios at the end. Show up the first day and be ready to play! You will not be contacted by a coach for this program. “Arron Ray Clark Memorial” Field House at Community Park
Registration deadline: Open until filled or program starts, no on-site registration available.
Saturday | 4/7 | 9:00-10:10 AM | Grade 3rd-5th | Fee $19 | Register online
Saturday | 4/7 | 10:20-11:30 AM | Grade 6th-8th | Fee $19 | Register online
Saturday | 6/16-7/14 | 10:45 AM-12:00 PM | Grade 5th-8th | Fee $49 | Register online
Volleyball League: 5th-12th Grade
Bump, Set, Spike! Do you have a volleyball player in your house? If so, this is the perfect league for them! Practices will concentrate on skill building, setting, passing, spiking, digging and serving. Each team will have one practice and one game a week during the season.
Players will be emailed their team information before practices are scheduled to start.
The final registration deadline has passed for the 5th-8th grade leauges. Please click here to get on our waitlist .
The waitlist will be looked at daily to fit as many players in the league as possible, until 4/13/18
Registration for the 9th-12th grade league will remain open until 3.18.18
Practices: Practices are dependent on available gym space. Each team will have one practice a week during the season.
- 5th-8th grade games will be played on Fridays, starting 4/6
- High school games will be played on Saturdays, starting 4/7
Locations: Practice and game locations are dependent on available gym space. Locations will include “Arron Ray Clark Memorial” Field House, the Dorothy F. Johnson Center and other community gyms.
Team Formation: All teams will be formed using our team formation procedure. Grades will be combined if there aren’t enough players to sustain a league. This will be determined after the registration deadline. All team formation is at the discretion of the Recreation staff.
Skills Evaluation: Staff will contact participants for a skills evaluation if one is needed.
5th Grade - Put your player on the waitlist
6th Grade - Put your player on the waitlist
7th Grade - Put your player on the waitlist
8th Grade - Put your player on the waitlist
9th Grade - Click here to register
12th Grade - Click here to register