Welcome to the CARD Sports Institute ( aka: CSI)! Each session will focus on developing individual skills, with the progression of fundamentals, footwork, and technique. Each day will contain a structured breakdown and development curriculum for each of our athletes based on the selected sport.
Click here for CARD COVID updates.
Please note that once you are registered, we will not be sending any email reminders about this program, as all information is available below and on your program receipt.
Scholarship Information: Visit us at, www.chicorec.com/scholarship-program, to learn more about our scholarship program.
Location: Only participants and staff are allowed in the program area.
Check In & Out: Please sign in and out your participants at each session. We will begin signing participants in 5 minutes before the program is scheduled to start- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE AT THE PROGRAM SITE EARLIER THAN 5 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR START TIME. Sign-outs will start 5 minutes before the program is scheduled to end.
What to Bring: CARD will provide all necessary equipment for the program. Please have your participant arrive in athletic clothing & shoes.
- Required to bring each session: face mask, athletic clothing/shoes, and plenty of water
- Optional to bring: Basketball- nothing (please do not bring your own ball, as they tend to get lost in the mix)
- Click here for CARD COVID updates.
- Masks are required for all participants. Each participant will be given their own "break area" where they can return to at any point for mask breaks.
- Hand sanitizer will be given to participants during breaks and at the end of the program.
- Because our younger participants are not yet eligible for the vaccine and to minimize the number of people present, only participants and staff are allowed inside the facility and program area.
Location: Dorothy F. Johnson Center, 775 East 16th St.
Course #8450- Grades 3rd-5th
Thursday | Basketball | 9/23/2021 - 10/21/2021 | 4:30-5:30 PM - Register Online
Course #8451- Grades 6th-8th
Thursdays | Basketball | 9/23/2021 - 10/21/2021 | 5:30-6:30 PM - Register Online