Important Information for All Camps
- UPDATED JUNE 16 - REVISED MASK POLICY: CARD is revising mask policies to coincide with guidance provided by the California Department of Public Health and Butte County Public Health.
Indoor activities: Face coverings will still be required by all participants and staff, regardless of vaccine status.
Outdoor activities: face coverings will no longer be required by staff or participants, regardless of vaccine status.
However, some will choose to still wear a mask, and some will not. We expect all participants and staff to respect each person and family’s individual choice around this subject.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 530-895-4711
- If there is not a specific registration deadline listed, registration will close at 5:00 PM on the Thursday prior to the Monday of camp, or once the camp is full, whichever comes first. Space is limited to a first come, first served basis. Registration after the stated deadline is based on Supervisor approval.
- If the camp is full, you will be placed on a waiting list and contacted if space becomes available. Camp fees are a flat rate and are not pro-rated for days not attended.
- CARD ONLY ADMINISTERS EMERGENCY LIFE SAVING MEDICATION. If your child may need such medication, required paperwork must be returned to CARD at least two (2) business days prior to the start of camp. The medication administration packet is available on the CARD website at www.chicorec.com/registration-forms.
- What if my child needs special help to participate in a camp? We are happy to work with those who have special needs to ensure equal access to our recreation programs. Please visit our website to learn more about our accommodation process.
- Requests for refunds and transfers must be received by Thursday at 10:00 AM prior to the camp start date. Please check dates closely. Should you request a refund or transfer after the deadline has passed, we will make every effort to fill your space. If we are able to fill your space, you will receive a full refund. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any exceptions unless valid emergency or medical documentation can be provided.