Important Information for All Camps
The Governor has mandated cloth face coverings when out in public. Because our camps are out in public areas, CARD’s plan to implement this mandate is as follows:
- If campers are engaged in low impact camp activities, they should wear a mask at all times.
- If campers are engaged in a physical sport such as running, or playing an outdoor active game, masks will not be required.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times when interacting with campers.
- Participants must provide their own mask. Staff will be required to confirm every camper has a mask at check in. NO Mask= NO Camp
- Effective Monday, June 22nd- All staff and campers will be required to follow this mandate
- If this would be challenging for a child and you no longer wishes to have them participate, please contact the CARD main office for a full refund.
- If there is not a specific registration deadline listed, registration will close at 5:00 PM on the Thursday prior to the Monday of camp, or once the camp is full, whichever comes first. Space is limited to a first come, first served basis. Registration after the stated deadline is based on Supervisor approval.
- If the camp is full, you will be placed on a waiting list and contacted if space becomes available. Camp fees are a flat rate and are not pro-rated for days not attended. Due to social distancing guidelines, enrollment in most camps has been reduced.
- CARD ONLY ADMINISTERS EMERGENCY LIFE SAVING MEDICATION. If your child may need such medication, required paperwork must be returned to CARD at least two (2) business days prior to the start of camp. The medication administration packet is available on the CARD website at www.chicorec.com/registration-forms.
- What if my child needs special help to participate in a camp? We are happy to work with those who have special needs to ensure equal access to our recreation programs. Please visit our website at https://www.chicorec.com/forms-and-parent-resources to learn more about our accommodation process.
- Requests for refunds and transfers must be received by Thursday at 10:00 AM prior to the camp start date. Please check dates closely. Should you request a refund or transfer after the deadline has passed, we will make every effort to fill your space. If we are able to fill your space, you will receive a full refund. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any exceptions unless valid emergency or medical documentation can be provided.