Important Information for All Camps
- If there is not a specific registration deadline listed, registration will close at 5:00 PM on the Thursday prior to the Monday of camp, or once the camp is full, whichever comes first. Space is limited to a first come, first served basis. Registration after the stated deadline is based on Supervisor approval.
- If the camp is full, you will be placed on a waiting list and contacted if space becomes available. Camp fees are a flat rate and are not pro-rated for days not attended.
- CARD ONLY ADMINISTERS EMERGENCY LIFE SAVING MEDICATION. If your child may need such medication, required paperwork must be returned to CARD at least two (2) business days prior to the start of camp. The medication administration packet is available on the CARD website at www.chicorec.com/registration-forms.
- What if my child needs special help to participate in a camp? We are happy to work with those who have special needs to ensure equal access to our recreation programs. Please visit our website to learn more about our accommodation process.
- Requests for refunds and transfers must be received by Thursday at 10:00 AM prior to the camp start date. Please check dates closely. Should you request a refund or transfer after the deadline has passed, we will make every effort to fill your space. If we are able to fill your space, you will receive a full refund. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any exceptions unless valid emergency or medical documentation can be provided.